500 Lakeside DriveSouth Canonsburg , PA , 15317 40° 16' 6.9132" N, 80° 7' 58.458" W
Little Lake Theatre Company
In the spring of 1949, Edith Disney and her son, Will, discovered an old barn on the side of a lake in Washington County. An amiable farmer named Mr. McDowell agreed to lease the barn on his working farm to the Disneys for use as a space to present live stage plays. The original stage, surrounded by wooden folding chairs, was located in the center of the barn floor, forming the area’s first theater-in-the-round.