Apples, Flowers & Pumpkin Picking at Triple B Farms
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Check our Facebook page for crop updates. Please call ahead to check availability
Pick Your Own Apples
Many varieties available in order of ripeness
- Ginger Gold: eating & cooking – sweet
- Gala: eating – sweet, crisp (early & late varieties)
- Honeycrisp: eating - semi-sweet, crisp
- Cortland: eating & cooking – Juicy, sweet-tart
- Fuji: eating & cooking – sweet, hard, tasty, juicy (early & late varieties)
- Crimson Crisp: eating & cooking, semi-sweet, crisp, juicy
- Jonagold: eating & cooking - sweet-tart blend of Jonathan & Golden Delicious
- Mutsu: eating & cooking – sweet-tart, crisp
- Suncrisp: eating & cooking – sweet-tart, crisp
- Cameo: eating & cooking – sweet-tart, crisp
- Evercrisp: eating only - crisp & sweet
Various Farm Fresh Flowers
A wide assortment...come take your pick!
Sunflowers, Zinnias, Cosmos, Black-Eyed Susans, Celosias, Strawflowers, etc.
Pick Your Own Pumpkins
Take a hayride to the pumpkin patch and pick your favorite one to take home!
PJ Masks offical Pumpkin Patch and Pittsburgh's Home of Spookley the Square Pumpkin!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.