Online Creative Writing Workshop: Nonfiction Storytelling, Ages 8-12
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 07/17/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
We all have a story to tell. Are you ready to tell yours? Join us for Creative Writing: Nonfiction Storytelling, Ages 8-12! In this online workshop, students learn how to use narrative devices from fiction to tell stories about the things they've experienced, the places they've been, and the world around them. Assignments include reading and writing personal narratives, travel, nature, and biographical essays. This workshop meets July 13-17 from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm CST. You do not have to be a North Texas resident to take the course. Details below. Use the course code: CAMZ-1003-24020 to register today!
1. Click here to view the eConnect Workforce/Continuing Education student menu
2. Under Class Information, click "Register for CE/WT classes."
3. Select the following information from the dropdown menu:
- Term: Summer 2020
- College location: Brookhaven College
- Course code: CAMZ-Children's Camps
- Course Number 1003
- Section Number 24020
4. Hit the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
5. In the next window that opens, make sure you have the right course selected. Then check the box next to the course and then hit the "Submit" button again.
6. On the next page, input your personal information to register for the course and then click "Submit."
7. Once you have registered, you can pay online by selecting "REGISTER - Register now (check out). Next, select the Payment Type and click "Submit." This will take you to a new page where you can submit your payment via credit card. In order to hold your spot in the course, you must pay at the time of registration.
If you prefer to register and pay by mail, you can learn how to do that here.
ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.