South Hills Day Camps - JCC of Greater Pittsburgh
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/06/2021
Campers, encouraged by enthusiastic staff, explore new interests, cultivate skills and find new opportunities to engage, create and have fun. Your child will be respected and appreciated in a caring community that encourages lasting relationships. With sports, aquatics, arts & crafts and nature, campers enjoy a well-rounded experience in a safe environment. Children swim twice a day in our 25-yard pool, receiving expert swimming instruction from a certified lifeguard in our ARC certified program. Several field trips opportunities are provided throughout the summer.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Activities at South Hills Day Camp:
- Celebrate the Sabbath each Friday at our Kabbalat Shabbat–
- Middot (values) program. Whenever campers show a value, they are rewarded with Middot Bracelets.
- Color War
- Field Trips
- Foam Parties
- 9 square
- We provide a healthy kosher-style lunch and snack daily.–
- All of our staff are CPR trained.
- Morning and afternoon care are available from 7 am to 6 pm.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
The event has already taken place on this date:
9 am - 3:30 pm