Tomato and Garlic Day at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
Savor the flavor of summer with the following free, fun activities:
* A festive outdoor market focused on local and organic goods will feature olive oils, pastas, breads, garlic, jarred items and vinegars, seasonal fruits and vegetables, bath and body products, ceramics, succulents and other garden goodies
* Doug Oster of Everybody Gardens will dish up delicious samples of ultimate garlic lovers' soup
* Kids will enjoy participating in pot-a-plant activities and meeting the tomato mascot
* Your gardening questions will be answered by asking Dr. Phipps
* WISH 99.7 FM radio will join the celebration, broadcasting live from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.