Lawrenceville Farmer's Market
Join us in Arsenal Park to shop with over 25 wonderful local farmers & food producers. SNAP and P-EBT benefits will be matched dollar-for-dollar for produce at the Market, thanks to our partnership with Just Harvest and the Food Trust. WIC and SFMNP vouchers are also accepted. The 2021 season will begin on Tuesday, May 18th!
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Here are some other guidelines to help you safely shop at the Lawrenceville Farmers Market:
Preparing for the Market
- Please register in advance of your first market visit. This is not required but requested.
- Only join us if you’re feeling well.
- Attend the market alone if at all possible.
- We request that you leave pets (except service animals) at home.
- Pack your portable hand sanitizer + clean face mask.
- Wash your reusable bags and bring them!
- Plan your visit: use the zoom button in the bottom left and click around on the map below to see who’s coming to the market this week, what they are bringing and make your shopping list!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
Lawrenceville Farmers’ Market
FREE, items available for purchase