Levine Law Scholarship
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
For this academic year, Levine Law is challenging students to think creatively about solutions to distracted driving – an issue that impacts all drivers, but especially young adults. First place receives $1,250, second place $750 and third place $500.
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college within the US
- Must be enrolling in or show proof that you are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming school semester. (Can be four-year university or community college.)
- Must submit application materials via email by November 2nd. Late applications will not be considered.
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
How to Apply:
Write an essay between 500-850 words, sharing your ideas about how to make distracted driving a thing of the past or greatly reduce it. Send an e-mail to Levlawllc@gmail.com with the below information and attach your essay
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
The winners will be selected based on a combination of writing skills, academic qualifications, and extracurricular activities. Levine Law will select and contact the winners via e-mail by December 3rd.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.