Bradys Run County Park is located on Route 51, two miles north of Beaver, within Brighton and Patterson Townships. This park, the County's largest, consists of nearly 2000 acres.
Bradys Run Park Recreation Facility
Houses the Recreation Department's administrative offices, ice arena, indoor tennis courts and indoor running/walking track.
The Lodge at Bradys Run Park
- Perfect for large weddings, parties and special occasions
- Capacity to 500 people
- The facility provides 60 folding rectangular tables & 450 chairs
- Indoor Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, stove and griddle.
- Indoor restrooms
- Rental Fee: $600
- Daily rental is from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. for that day only. If you need in the day before to decorate it must be reserved and paid for.
- The Lodge does not have heat or air conditioning.
- You may rent the facility one year in advance, on the first day of that requested month.
- (No rentals November thru Mid-April)