Frick ParkPittsburgh , PA , 15217
Phone: 412-682-727540° 26' 10.0896" N, 79° 54' 32.13" W
Although Henry Clay Frick bequeathed the original 151 acres to the city in 1919, the park did not open until 1927 after additional land had been acquired. Most recently, 106 acres were annexed to the park as part of the process that created the Summerset at Frick Park housing development and restored the Nine Mile Run stream valley. Today, Frick Park stretches from its northern borders in Point Breeze down to the Monongahela River.