One Municipal DriveNatrona Heights , PA , 15065
Phone: 724-226-139340° 37' 28.1676" N, 79° 43' 5.9124" W
Faith A. Payne
Harrison Township was formally organized as a First Class Township in March 1900. Today we have a population of over 10,000 and occupy 7.2 square miles of land on the west shore of the Allegheny river, about 20 miles northeast of downtown Pittsburgh.
Exercise & Health, Hands-on, Nature/Outdoors